role playing help??

so every year for the last 7 years, me and my husband did role playing on christmas eve night. he was santa and i was mrs. clause, i'd dress up in my santa outfit and he'd pretend he was delivering presents, as soon as he got home and all tired from delivering presents, mrs. clause was there to "relax" him. we'd have so much fun every year but now we had to move into MIL's house where SIL and BIL is living there also. Seems as though we cant do it this year but its become such a tradition for us, we'd hate to ruin it this year...

do you have any other ideas or should we skip it all together?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 PM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Why would you have to skip it? If you have your own room...do it there...just be a little quieter lol
    michellelee3708

Answer by michellelee3708 at 5:05 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• agree with the above just be quiet about it and good idea ill have to tell my hubby about this one
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 5:58 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• ROTFLMBO........... that is too funny.
    What a GREAT christmas tradition!!!

I guess you could play the same game but pretend the elves are still awake so mrs. clause has to be super quiet.
    Anonymous