How are the quality of Old Navy's baby clothes?(3-6mo, and 3t/4t)

I do not like the quality of the clothes that I have bought their for myself but I have heard that the kids clothes are different?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:22 PM on Dec. 18, 2009 in General Parenting

• I LOVE the Old Navy clothes for kids! They do appear to be pretty good quality, and they're cute. I especially love their pants :)
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:26 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• They seem pretty good - probably better than the quality of the adult clothing. I don't shop there for myself either, but I have bought a few things for the kids.
    Anonymous

• Old Navy Kids Clothes are perfectly fine there pants are awesome but I agree with you on the adults clothing it just doesn't hold up very well and the sizing is rather erratic.
    Anonymous

• Personally, I love the children's clothing from Old Navy. I do like the adult clothing as well.
    Anonymous

• I loved the baby clothes(so cute and durable) and the kids clothes. It stands up to tons of washings without fading. My youngest has shirts still that were his older brothers that big DS wore a lot and they look awesome still and little DS has worn them a ton too. When they were little though, we had lots of baby Old Navy stuff and it never wore out at all, I gave it away to friends cause it still looked good.
    mom2BOYZnDad

Answer by mom2BOYZnDad at 6:08 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I have been very pleased with the Old Navy clothes I have purchased and received as gifts for my baby boy. Not only do they carry adorable designs, but the clothes seem to hold up well. I personally do not wear Old Navy for myself...although I have been given a pair of dress pants and a fleece sweatshirt from there before, and they seemed pretty nice.
    JewelsE

Answer by JewelsE at 7:04 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Infants clothing is great, washed great and didnt fade. Some of the pants went a little bally..but nothing major...still looks relatively new!!!
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 7:11 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I love Old Navy clothes for my boys. They are 3 and 4. It is about the only place I have found that I can dress my boys in casual or play clothes that don't look like something a hood rat would wear. There is a fine line between cute boys clothes and ghetto fabulous.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 7:39 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I LOVE Old Navy clothes. They last forever and are really cute. One of the only places that I could find that has cute boys clothes.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:07 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I love Old Navy for my whole family. I just wish we could afford to buy more there. I buy a fair amount 2nd hand and ON stuff always looks good, it's one of my preferred brands to buy 2nd hand.
    Anonymous