Cigars - gift for BIL???

The only idea I have for a Christmas gift for my BIL is cigars, but I don't know anything about cigars (my husband is not a smoker either, so he's no help)! Do I need to go to a specialty shop or can I buy them other places? Do you know any good lower priced brands? Can I buy enough cigars for $30 to make it look like an actual gift or is that only going to buy one or two cigars?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:35 PM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Shopping

• I don't smoke cigars either, but I know the really good ones can get pricey. Then again, if he's a cigar afficionado, he'd probably rather have a couple really good ones than a whole bunch of crappy ones, know what I mean? Can you find out from somebody else what his usual brand is?

For a wider selection, and the better brands, you would probably have to go to a smoke shop... But if he smokes cigars, you could also get him a nice cutter and lighter too...
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 5:50 PM on Dec. 18, 2009