latte land help!!

ok im sooo lost lol ..I dont know what im doing with this winter faire thing, im getting horrible experience points and dont know what drink everyone wants and I bought the recipes here but I dont have the ingredients...sooo confused

Italiancouture7

Asked by Italiancouture7 at 5:56 PM on Dec. 18, 2009 in About CafeMom

• The pay is meant to be low. This area was designed so that ANYONE can play (be it they are in Mount Mocha or Macchiato Heights). The ingredients are dropped by certain customers when served their favorite drinks. As for what everyone likes I suggest you join the Latte Land group. I recognize your screenname so I'm guessing you've been there before. However, in case you aren't interested click here to go to the post of favorite drinks specific to the Winter Faire. =)

firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 11:08 AM on Dec. 19, 2009