how to deal?

Ok me and my husband got married in sept but we have been together for 2 years and me and his ex have never got alone well I told him that I didn'twant him to have anything to do with her they also worked together well the other day he told me that he been talking to her a little bit and she has called him 2 times to clock her in and he has been keeping this from me well I asked him if he was keeping anything else from me then he finally told me that when we first moved in together he slept with and I had him tell me what happened he told me it was stupid and he was scared about being with one woman with a baby and he loves me with all his heart and won't ever do anything like that again I told him not to talk to her ever again and to change his number but it still hurt and makes me mad and I hate what he did how can I get over this and trust my husband again?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:09 PM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Oh yea then he came home and had sex with me it makes me feel contaminated but I still love him
    Anonymous

• How long ago was it that he slept with her? Since it sounds like they're still working together, it would be a little hard for him to not talk to her (depending on how big the place is)... I don't know what to tell you, really. You told him before not to have anything to do with her, and obviously he didn't listen then, so I don't know why he'd do so now.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 6:29 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• It was over a year ago and they work at albertsons in different departments he's produce and she's floral
    Mrs.Jolly

Answer by Mrs.Jolly at 6:49 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I don't want to hurt you because no one deserves that, but if you were living together and he was sleeping with her, doesn't that mean he cheated on you? I could have read wrong, but if that is what I read....well, that would mean that he did.
    Anonymous

• Yes he did but it was just once and I know that's cheating but I want tot trust him again how can I do that should I trust him if it was just once how can I get over it
    Anonymous

• i wouldn't trust him because he cheated. he didn't care enough about you to not sleep with her. so he says he loves you but then why would he sleep with someone else? if you love someone with all of your heart then you don't cheat. there is this old saying that once a cheater always a cheater. i have seen many people be cheated on and they always say they won't do it again but do. if you can't trust him how can you have a healthy relationship? if he was willing to lay in bed with another woman who's to say he won't do it again. if he was scared to be with one woman and a child then he shouldn't have gotten married. im sorry he cheated and i hope everything works out for you.
    Anonymous

• wait so did he sleep with her or just talk to her? and how can he not talk to her if they work together? now dont get me wrong no need for her to be calling him, and maybe you should point out to him that if he gets caught clocking her in he can get fired
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 5:06 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Yes he slept with her but they work in 2 different departments so they don't need to talk
    Mrs.Jolly

Answer by Mrs.Jolly at 4:27 PM on Dec. 20, 2009