What Should I do for my 23 year old husbands Birthday?

Ok so its kinda Last minute at first I thought I wasnt going to have any money to spend on his birthday and now I have found out that I am. The thing is that we have to stay home becasue the baby doent have a sitter and I have no idea how to surprise him when he get off of work at 10pm. So any idea would be helpful

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:12 PM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Relationships

• Cook him a meal in the nude, but if it includes boiling water, then do that with clothes on before he gets home- trust me!
    I've got lots of experience with this and I think this works best- Cook the meal that he would like before he gets home, then when you expect him to get home, get in the nude and do some 'prep work'- like cutting up some veggies for a garnish or the like.
    that way you don't have to risk getting burned and if he's anything like my husband it helps to have the meal be something that you can warm up easily.
    Usually if my husband comes home to this it takes a while to get to the food if we get to it all!
    I assume the kids will be in bed once he gets home! ;)
    Do you have a place you can get private with him that is unusual with maybe a door lock? you could more your celbration in there if you have to. My husband loves going private in places other than the bed room!
    LadyAronna

Answer by LadyAronna at 6:23 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Ps- I happen to have a husband that loves to cook nude! I don't know how he does it, but that man can fry bacon in his birthday suit and not get burned at all !
    Damn he's good!
    LadyAronna

Answer by LadyAronna at 6:24 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• steak dinner and a blow job
    Anonymous

• A favorite meal, a favorite movie, and sex! :)
    Dove14

Answer by Dove14 at 7:24 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• cook him a nice meal and wear sexy undies. then of course sex. lol.
    Anonymous

• Make him pay for everything. This will be a great gift, trust me.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 10:49 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• candles lit to the bedroom and candles all over the bedroom with you in something sexy :)
    mommie2twogirls

Answer by mommie2twogirls at 4:56 PM on Dec. 19, 2009