What is an inexpensive gift for a 13yr old boy?

I just recently got out of the hospital and I have little money to buy a gift for my 13 yr old son? He is not a bratty kid, so he will be thankful for whatever he gets. I just need a few suggestions.

AUNTIEG73

Asked by AUNTIEG73 at 7:42 PM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Holidays

• How about an Amazon Gift Card!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:44 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• movie theater tickets
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 7:55 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• get him like a two person pass for AMC theaters and a 15 dollar gift card to mcdonalds
    Anonymous

• Old Navy has cool clothes for teens that are very inexpensive. If he doesn't already have an MP3 player Toys R Us has an inexpensive one for $14.99. I bought it for my son and it holds about 300 songs. Maybe some new head phones? If he does video games they have Wii or whatever for 9.99 used at Game Crazy. You could probably find a game for his player if he has one for less than $15. I hope you feel better! Merry Christmas!
    Anonymous

• Is he artistic at all? My 13yo son loved the tub of art supplies my mom gave him last year. Quite frankly, it was the most used gift he received. You can find cheap tubs and tons of cheap art supplies almost anywhere. Book thrift stores if he's a reader. I also think the movie tickets are a good idea, also. You can buy them for the matinee showing which is typically $3-4 cheaper in my area. Movie tickets is something that my son actually asked for this year cause we're on a major budget ourselves due to a job loss. Hope you're feeling better and you find something that works for your budget!
    2momt

Answer by 2momt at 12:49 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Aeropostale always has good sales. All young boys like the hoodies.
    toyota

Answer by toyota at 7:01 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Skate board
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• gamestop they have gently used games for him between$3-40 if he's into all that and if they don't work keep your receipt and you can either trade them within 7 days of purchase or get the money back
    chica679

Answer by chica679 at 11:39 AM on Dec. 21, 2009