Wii Fit?

My dad wants to buy us a holiday gift...and is thinking of a Wii Fit. I told him just to get something for the boys that my husband and I don't need anything. I told him games (like chutes and ladders or monopoly) but he's insisting on getting a Wii.

Does anyone have a Wii fit? or Wii? Is it appropriate for a 5 yr old & 3 yd old? He says there are games we can buy that both can play but he wants to buy the Wii Fit for me.

I'm really not happy about this but he's not the kind of person to hear no. If I send it back...he will just ship it again (he's done this before with other stuff).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:51 PM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Holidays

• I bought a Wii Fit the first day it came out. We love it!. My kids are 4, 7, & 9. It has been out for a year I guess, so when we got it they of course were a year younger. It is a great gift for the entire family. Tell him THANKS!!!
    SSSMOM025

Answer by SSSMOM025 at 8:04 PM on Dec. 18, 2009