Is a nintendo ds woth it or is a Wii better?

I don't know anything about the nintendo ds maybe a little can you elaborate on them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:09 PM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We have both and they are completely different. If you want a fun family activity, the Wii is the way to go. However, if only one person is going to be playing and wants to travel with it, I'd go with the DS.
    itsjaimiehere

Answer by itsjaimiehere at 8:11 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• depends on the child. my kids got board of both VERY quickly. they are the active type and much prefer actual sports to video sports. however the ds was something we could take on long car rides or on the plane.
    Anonymous

• My opinion... the Wii is way more worth it! The DS, the kids can become very isolated to their hand held games... with the Wii, they can play alone AND you can play as a family. We love ours!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 8:30 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• So glad to hear that the Wii is fun! We got our boys one and were hoping they would like playing it with us...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 8:38 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• The Wii is very fun but you should make sure to get a variety of games so that no one gets bored with one particular one. We loved the wii for a little while, but there weren't any really fun games out for it, so when we got the xbox 360 my middle son got the wii put in his room. Now my DD has a game she loves to play in there, and we are getting wii sports resort for Christmas so we may bring it back out to the family room. It's fun when you have new games for it.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 9:04 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I would get the Wii because you don't sit on your butt for a lot of the games. You are active and exercising while ahving fun.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:14 PM on Dec. 18, 2009