LH surge but not cervix isn't high and soft???

I got a positive for my LH surge yesterday around 7am. I think you ovualte 24-36 hours after a positive surge. I also just checked my cervix and today it is medium high and medium soft. I thought that I should have ovualted by now and that would make my cervix high and soft. Anyone know what that could mean. Does it mean I might not have ovualted this month? Any thoughts would be appreciated! Thanks

mazonmom

Asked by mazonmom at 8:15 PM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• You could have been catching the very beginning of it so it would take longer to peak and to actually ovulate?

I don't know your situation but I have PCOS with high LH and get false positive OPK's.
    all4mymarine

Answer by all4mymarine at 8:28 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• How often were you checking your cervix? MIne only stays high and open for about 24 hours. You could have missed it, or it just didn't happen yet. I would keep checking it every 6 hours.
    Anonymous