If your husband admitted to you he HAS cheated on you, would you cheat if you had the chance?

Well, if you knew he had and you had the chance would you cheat? Not that he's cheating on you right now, but that in the past he had. Whether it be a full relationship or one night stand. True he admitted it to you but still it happened. What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:39 PM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope. i would cry and be depressed and angry and lose trust. But i would not cheat and i would not leave.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 8:42 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• NO DONT DO IT ! IF A MAN GOS OUT AND CHEAT IT DONT MEAN FOR U TO GO OUT AND DO IT ! MARRY X-MAS ! !
    Anonymous

• nah... 2 wrongs don't make a right, and the fact that both of you did it will make it harder to fix what was once a great relationship
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 8:47 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• No I would not. I agree that 2 wrongs don't make a right. What I would do would depend on the whole situation. Was it a great marriage? What was his reason for cheating? Was it a one night stand or an actual affair? Does he still love me? Do I still love him? If it had been a good marriage and we were still both in love with each other, and it was just a one-night stand, I would be more willing to forgive (but not forget). If it was an actual affair, with emotional attachment to the other woman, it's over. But no I would NOT go out and cheat too. That's just not my style.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 8:53 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Nope. If my husband told me that, I would simply say Bye Bye and leave... why should I be a cheater because he is... I would definitely leave him first.
    Anonymous

• no, i wouldnt cheat. i would leave him and go find someone who wouldnt cheat on me.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 9:00 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• No. I wouldn't stoop to his level. There is no getting even in cases like that.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:03 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Nope, when I found out my ex was cheating- I left him-plain and simple. Then I found someone else. What is the point of staying with someone who doesn't respect you enough to not screw around? Odds are even if you got the opprotunity to cheat on them-they likely wouldn't care.
    Anonymous

• No, two wrongs don't make a right.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:19 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• no. it would make you feel worse and then any work you have done on your marriage since he cheated is for nothing. dont do it.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 9:29 PM on Dec. 18, 2009