whats going on?

So I've pretty much ran out of things to ask. And after being bashed and cussed out over the questions I've asked I've decided to try something new. What's going on in your life? Would you like to sing praise for something or just vent? What's new and exciting? What current events are you most interested in right now?

blondiemaker07

Asked by blondiemaker07 at 8:55 PM on Dec. 18, 2009 in About CafeMom

• rolling on floorQuitter...

Anonymous

• DONT WORRY ABOUT WHAT THE FIRST ONE SAID TO U ! ASK ANY THANG U WANT AND IF THEY DONT LIKE IT THEY CANT KISS OUR A-- ! ! U GO GIRL ! ! I SPEAK MY MIND ! !
    Anonymous

• most of us are bored and stuck in the house for some reason or another, dont worry about the bashers, ask whatever you want :)
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 9:03 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I am sorry that you've been treated like that. :(

I just got back from vacation with my husband and our son and his family. It was very nice- Disneyworld. My granddaughter was a princess- Cinderella, and it was amazing how sweet the "real princesses" are to the little girls. It was a good family time for us.

Answer by Bmat at 9:06 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• That's awesome! I'm glad you had a great time!
    blondiemaker07

Answer by blondiemaker07 at 9:23 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Well I think I'm gonna find someone else to bash and put down and act all high and mighty like my poo don't stink. Just kidding I'm sorry that you've been bashed and all that not nice stuff. I do hope you have a good holiday and all that.
    kendra1417

Answer by kendra1417 at 1:03 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I'm sorry that happened to you. You might want to try going to groups where you're comfortable. The people seem much more supportive in decent groups!

I like your question though. With that... nothing "exciting" going on here but we got snowed in over night (it was expected) and it should continue to snow on and off into tomorrow afternoon. Oh I so hope the electric doesn't go out.
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 11:02 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I feel like being bitchy so I've been posting random bitchy stuff all over CM. Thats what's going on here. Oh and tomorrow I'm having to meet up with my bitchy sisters so we can bitch about our bitchy kids.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Dec. 20, 2009