I have a 2 year old, and just had another baby....

My oldest daughter never liked to use a pacifier, so for 2 years she has not used one. The baby that I just had uses one through out the day. Well, my daughter has been taking the pacifiers (not from the baby, just from where they are) and sucking on it alot. I am wonderring if this is a behavior I should nip now, or if it is okay to let her use it till her heart is content??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:01 PM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• It's all very normal. Don't make a big deal out of it and she will forget about it soon enough... she's just curious...
    Anonymous

• i would nip it immedietly. that's just my parenting. dont le thte bad habits start. but this one shoudl be easy, let her know pacifiers are only for babies.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 9:36 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• i agree. i would def nip it soon..bc u dont want her to think its ok for a 2yr old to suck on one, she is curious-so i would just show her that theyre for her baby sibling-an not for big girls.
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 10:00 PM on Dec. 18, 2009