Jeans and a Flat Butt!!!

Ok, I have had this dilemma for a looong time. I'm a size 11-12 and I cannot find a pair of jeans that flatters my butt! I have always had a flat butt and every pair of jeans I try on and inevitably buy (because I get fed up) is so saggy on my butt and it just looks horrible! They fit everywhere else, the waist, the legs, just the butt part is always too big!
Anyone else have this problem? Where can I go?

jmpeskie

Asked by jmpeskie at 9:35 PM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Anonymous

• That's kind of stupid. I'm pretty sure that'd be a big turnoff if her husband decided he wanted her while she was wearing that.
    Anonymous

• try jeans that stretch NOT an elasic waiteline!! but the ones that have the stretchy material throughout the jean.
    HannahLee87

Answer by HannahLee87 at 9:59 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I have the same problem and my husband is the one that has the nice full round butt!
    mrsmilander

Answer by mrsmilander at 11:32 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Is that a plastic butt in the first pic? I would suggest trying the Victoria's Secret jeans. They have a pair that it supposed to lift your butt up and out...kind of like a push up bra does for the boobs. I haven't tried them though. I have a small butt too, so I feel your pain.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 5:26 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Nope those are a pair of panties that lift your butt
    kendra1417

Answer by kendra1417 at 8:08 PM on Dec. 19, 2009