period 2 weeks late, cramping.(please help)

I was due for my period on the 6th and im really regular. but i've been cramping all this week, and nausea the last couple days. I had some slight bleeding on tuesday and then very light today.

the cramping isnt going away and the period isnt coming yet lol

i took a pregnancy test and it was neg...with my son i didn't test till two months and came up postive.

Could i be pregnant? or ectopic pregnancy?

I'm not sure if i should go in to the dr...and now that it is friday evening it would have to be emergency care(at my university so not the regular ER)

any thoughts or advice?.....thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:41 PM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Two weeks late? Sounds like a baby to me! Good luck! I tested the day after I missed a period and it came back positive. I took it to prove to my husband that I was NOT pregnant, but in fact I was :) retest in a week.
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 11:09 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Two weeks late? Sounds like a baby to me! Good luck! I tested the day after I missed a period and it came back positive. I took it to prove to my husband that I was NOT pregnant, but in fact I was :) retest in a week. Oh and by the way, cramping could be from your uterus getting bigger getting ready for baby!
    nakoal87