Belly Bulges

ok, ive had my son almost 2 years ago..9lbs.2oz. and im preg with my 2nd im only 8 wks, and i look like im 4 mths. could it be bc, i was prego before -or i maybe having twins? who has/had a showing belly early on too? cause this seems wierd to me.

JaydnsMom22

Asked by JaydnsMom22 at 9:42 PM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I felt the same way when I got preg. I am at 29 weeks now and felt like I looked very preg almost immediately after conception. Give it a few months- your belly will get a lot bigger. I thought I was going to have twins this time around- the ultrasound says only one...
    Anonymous

• With the second and third you show sooner. I looked a few months along when I was 7 weeks with this one(it's my 3rd). You're body knows the drill and you'll show sooner, that's all.
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 10:04 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• ah ha! thats what i heard that id show sooner...just great
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 10:05 PM on Dec. 18, 2009