Yes another Santa question but not what you think...

...who brought Santa his gifts when he was little? I'm dead serious, need a good explanation and quick!

Thanks ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:53 PM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Holidays

• lol thats a cute one... little on asked.... say his father was big santa clause then.... and after his daddy got older he started
    Armywifelovely

Answer by Armywifelovely at 9:56 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• LOL... did your kid ask that???

Id say no one. And he thought that was horrible so he decided that is what he would do when he grew up.
    Anonymous

• Tell him "Santa's Mommy and Daddy. They are the ones who taught him about the magic of Christmas!"
    Anonymous

• Have you ever seen that old fasion Santa movie? You know the claymation one. "Santa Claus is comin' to town!" It's cute. It tells how santa became santa(from baby to santa now). I know santas not real but I love all those older movies and so does my son. You might want to show it to your little one.
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 2:47 PM on Dec. 19, 2009