Should I be worried about not starting my af a month after a mc?

Hi, I have two children. Recently had a miscarriage and wanting to get pregnant again but i still havent had af. Should i be worried. My doc said to wait a couple of weeks and take a test but its killing me. Thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 PM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Hard to say. Normally this is pretty normal as they just cleared everything out, BUT my friend was pregnant again before she even had another period. If there's an upside to miscarriage it's that you are more fertile right after it's done. You'll just have to wait until you can test unfortunately.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 10:16 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I think the pregnancy hormones could still be messing with you. Of course you could be pregnant again if you weren't preventing, but I wouldn't worry that you haven't had your cycle yet following a m/c. My cycle was off too after my m/c's. Good luck!
    campeno

Answer by campeno at 1:25 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I went to the ER the day of my mc and my levels had already went back to 0 So i dont know. I have taken tests and all say no. My doc told me to wait a couple of weeks and take another test and we will go from there.Its so confusing. Thanks ladies!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:55 AM on Dec. 19, 2009