cranky. very cranky.

does anyone else feel totally abandoned by their friends whenever they are pregnant? I am at 7 months preg. with number two and haven't seen any of my lame ass friends since I had my first son 2 years ago. I try to call to hang out- I try to call for a babysitter (like once every three months). Even though they all say "Oh, any other time I would LOOOVE to watch your son- keep me in mind" no time ever seems to be good. None of my friends who I invited came to my son's second birthday party.
I honestly don't think I will even call these assholes once I deliver baby number two.
Oh, and my husband is out at the bar- again. I am so cranky. and so lonely. frickin' ass holes.

I realize this isn't a question. But when you don't have anyone to vent to... this is what happens I guess.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:10 PM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I'm sorry. Alot of times ppl lose "friends" when they have kids and the "friends" don't have kids. Priorities change, people grow. If they were really friends they'd stay that way. If they don't, they're not worth your time. You should join the CafeMom Newcomers group, that's a good group to vent and laugh and have fun, and it's always got a TON of things going on! Coming to vent in a questions and answers section isn't going to get you much replies or support, try posting your vent in the CafeMom Newcomers group, you'll probably get some good replies there! :-)
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 10:17 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I'm just very cranky from the general mood swings associated with being pregnant.

I do agree that some friends fall by the wayside when you move to a different stage of life. I remember loosing some single friends when I got married, and some others when the first baby came.

It's alright for hubby to have some guy time, but it's also alright for you to be a little extra needy of his attention while you're pregnant. I'm sure you two can work out a good balance for that.

...and it's definitely alright for you to feel cranky and need to vent. You're growing a whole person, it's not easy!

mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 11:19 PM on Dec. 18, 2009