How would you react if your dh told you this? (Even though he is right)

My dh told me I looked like I packed on some weight and I didn't take it offensive bc to be honest I have been eating like a pig :(

My dh looks good for his age but he can shed a few also...lol I want to do something about it but damn it is so hard to start.

Where do I begin, maybe if he sees me doing something about it he will get off his butt as well...lol

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wow! That would have to be a brave man indeed! Maybe suggest that you both do anew years resolution? Or just start cooking really ehalthy and make him eat wwhat you do, lol. I don't know how I would react, but I know Iwould have my feelings hurt.
    Anonymous

• I don't know how to say this --- and I have gained some weight as well, but well um gosh ahhhhh the truth hurts!!! So ask for the program for 100 bucks to excercise at home with the wii, or ask for Christmas for the Jenny Craig program with food shipped to the house. Hey it is Christmas and my advice to to strike while the iron is hot, and it is smoking!!! LOL Don't argue or cause a fight, turn it into a positive and reap the rewards!!!!! Good luck, I am looking at about 20 pounds right now!
    SEEKEROFSHELLS

Answer by SEEKEROFSHELLS at 11:02 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• My DH better be far away if he ever said that to me.
    Anonymous

• I'd ask him to help me get in shape and work out with me. It's always easier to do it with a "buddy"

Answer by admckenzie at 11:05 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Yeah, both of you should work together and lose as much weight as you need to . It is healthy to eat well , exercise and stop drinking soads and eating fastfoods. Good luckl!!!
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 11:07 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Excuse me...ooops...SODAS. Not soads. LOL.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 11:08 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• AH! That is kinda hurtful....truthful or not.....
    My DH and I bought a AB CIRCLE PRO...and it's a competion. Then if yoou have a IPOD TOUCH you can download the APP....GET IT NOW!.....(I would have to double check the name)
    racingmomma

Answer by racingmomma at 11:16 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• its really hard to stick to something when the other people around you arent doing the same.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:18 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Ok well if you really want help and are really serious, I can help you. I have just lost over 40 lbs in 5 months because of some gallbladder problems I had, I had to start a very serious diet. It's low fat, low sodium and no dairy. Through trial and error, I found some super yummy, easy recipes. It is hard because you can't go out for fast food. If you do you get a salad with no dressing and half the grilled chicken they put on it. You can't buy processed food/convenience food or any junk food really. It does mean spending 30 minutes at least cooking at home every night, and cooking breakfast/lunch too. If you are interested in the diet I am on, PM me. It is cheaper than the Jenny Craig and weight watchers and ALOT healthier because those still use lots of sodium which causes water retention as well as heart disease and high blood pressure. I'm always willing to share my recipes and menu plans!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 11:35 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• Well, if hubby told me that I would say ("Maybe we can loose some pounds together) or (yeah I have doesn't it look good on me?)
    Anonymous