cracked nipples

i have cracked nipples and on them some of them are truning colors they have been like this for about 3 yrs since i breast feed my fisrt child im now 9 weeks pregnant with my 3rd and im getting tired of it lol the dr told me to not put anything on it that they will heal in there own and they havent dose anyone know what i can do thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:59 PM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Get a second oppinion or contact la leche...if they haven't healed in 3 yrs some other measures are needed.
    Anonymous

• Anonymous

• you need la leche. I had thrush in, on, my nipples. Even the midwife had no clue. My daughter had no signs of it, just me. Go to a breastfeeding speacialist.
    Anonymous

• When I had cracked nippes, my OB/GYN suggested that I sit in the sunlight bare chested and that the natural sunlight would heal them. It worked!
    Ewadun

Answer by Ewadun at 12:01 AM on Dec. 19, 2009