I'm jealous of your snow...show me pics...

I was born and raised in florida and have never seen snow in person...we were sweating here today!!! It just doesn't sink in that a few states away people get to play in snow and we go to the beach christmas day!!!!!!!!!

Reshel

Asked by Reshel at 11:27 PM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i'm jealous too!! I would love it if a blizard came through here!
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 11:30 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• It's dark outside so the pics wouldn't be so good, but here in Kentucky it is snowing really hard and we already have about 5 inches and are supposed to get alot more over the next couple of days. I will get some pics up tomorrow though.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 11:43 PM on Dec. 18, 2009

• I would LOVE a snow storm here in Texas. It did snow but it didnt stick at my house (because it had rained all the night before) BUT they got 4 inches about 30 miles north of me. Not Fair I say! NOT FAIR! lol
    Amanda7891

Answer by Amanda7891 at 12:10 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I am jealous. I am sick and tired of the snow. I wish I could go to the beach. lol We are all never truly happy with what we have right?skiingsnowgirl

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Dec. 19, 2009