Whos husband plays xbox?

Mine has been playing for the last 3 hours and i'm seriously ready to break the fuckin thing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Just for Fun

• my SO is laid off...but "on duty" all day as i call it, because he seriously plays call of duty all day long. lol...and yes there are days when i too, wanna break that fucking thing.
    brodysmama23

Answer by brodysmama23 at 12:51 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• lol mine never has time but when he does get on from time to time yea I just figure he is gone for the day, and they are just like children when you tell them it is time to come do something else
    PsychMommie

Answer by PsychMommie at 12:02 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Mine does.....for HOURS!! Call of duty......it's annoying at times but as long as he does what I ask....doesn't really bother me. Heck I even get on there sometimes!!
    lovinthislife08

Answer by lovinthislife08 at 12:26 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• My husband can be on the xbox for days on end....I'm not kidding either...I'll get up in the middle of the night and he will be sitting on the thing plaiying it....i think he's crazy and eventully his eyes start to hurt and then he gets mad at it and stops playing...ahahhaha.....and then he gets online and talks to people too...lordy...
    hollymmm

Answer by hollymmm at 12:48 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I refuse to let a game console of any kind into my home until my ds is old enough to play, for that reason lol. I had a ps2 when dh and I started dating and he got on there and played literally for 18 hours...I sold my ps2 4 days later.
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 12:59 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Once in a blue moon and when he does it's only for a couple of hours which is fine with me he played it only 3 times this year
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:50 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Goodness Yes I tell my DH all the time that the XBOX is his "real" wife.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:39 AM on Dec. 19, 2009