My son is 2months and the doc said he is acting like he is 4 mnths...he already pushes himself w/his feet but when will he start to crawl and what can i do to help him

missashoo

Asked by missashoo at 11:52 PM on Dec. 18, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• my kids were always ahead of the curve developmentally. But they crawles and walked at normal if not a little behind. I did what your supposed to, let them have plenty of tummy time, holding their hands to get them to do the walking motions, but tey will do it at their own time. The only thing youcan do to hold them back is not let them have enough time on the floor to try and figure things out. GL
    Anonymous

• dont try and push them though lol.. then once they crawl theyre into everything lol enjoy while theyre still itty bitty :)
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:04 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Don't. When he's ready he'll do it.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 7:47 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Just let him be. If he enjoys tummy time, then give him tummy time. He's still practically a newborn. He'll crawl when he's ready. :)
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 6:06 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• My son did the same thing at the same age. He will be 6 months in 3 days and he is army crawling but not crawling yet. Dont get ur crawling hopes up yet. lol
    carsonsmommytam

Answer by carsonsmommytam at 10:54 PM on Dec. 24, 2009