Why won't she sleep?????

Ok, I have a nearly 28 month old daugher, and she won't sleep! Last night she got no more than 1.5 hrs of sleep. She had her 2 hour nap during the day (while I was at work) and now she will not sleep again. I have been trying for nearly 3 hours. What options do I have?

Any suggestions to help her be tired? I fed her dinner, gave her a bath, brushed her teeth, read her a story, and left her with the light off (as always.) She cried, so I asked if she wanted the door open a smige. She said yes, so I opened the door a little so some light went in. She still did not sleep. I don't want to make her lay there for several hours, and I certainly do not want to go to sleep with her awake. I have been up with her this entire time. Any suggestions will help!!

mrskrisher

Asked by mrskrisher at 12:15 AM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Melatonin. All natural - it's a chemical produced by/in the brain, just in a pill form.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Where do I get it right now? And is it legal?
    mrskrisher

Answer by mrskrisher at 12:47 AM on Dec. 19, 2009