Do any of you think this is kind of creepy?

I was browsing Craigslist and found this on there, I personally find this creepy and to think that someone in your own area might have this morbid kind of mind. And also its the way it was said about selling to the "right collector" I found also to be disturbing. I x'd out the phone number.

Prison Letters
Date: 2009-12-04, 3:26PM PST
Reply to: sale-vxvyr-1495346022@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have a box full of letters from some of America's most infamous and well-known prisoners. I am willing to sell to the right collector. Call me for details on who my pen pals are and how many I have available. Great look into the mind of many famous criminals. xxx-xxx-xxxx

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Ummm....why on Earth would you want to write to criminals? Um yeah I'd say that's a little creepy. Can you say future terrorist? Lol ok maybe not that extreme but still who would want to buy them?
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 12:54 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• There are some very strange people in the world.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:42 AM on Dec. 19, 2009