clothes

Was thinking of going to jcpenneys to see if I can get some screaming deals as far as clothing goes for my kids 8-14 I dont have much money.. So maybe some of you ladies could direct me!!!!! Where can I go to get some screaming deals for t-shirts jeans socks and jammies? I have 3 boys and my daughter is 12 if that helps at all. I can't afford glamourous..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Holidays

• Honestly, Penney's and Kohl's have always worked for me. I know this weekend they're both having *huge* price reductions for the last few days before Christmas. We're in the same boat, my job loss was a huge blow this year and I've found myself scouring the web to find the best deals cause we all know kids need clothes regardless of your money situation. I spent $50 at Kohl's last weekend and that was for 10 shirts. $5 for a shirt was something I couldn't pass up. Good luck, I empathize completely. Oh, and as far as socks and jammies, I was in our Kmart today and those were all marked down drastically. Jammies from $2 - $7 per set and socks between $2 and $5 for the bags of them.
    2momt

Answer by 2momt at 12:42 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I've hit the clearance racks at macys too I usualy find really good deals like I got my older DS 5 or 6 pairs of shorts for school and ended up paying 3 or 4 bucks each.
    kendra1417

Answer by kendra1417 at 12:52 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Wait til sunday and get the paper.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:09 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I like www.15dollarstore.com, I also LOVE Ross and Marshall's if you have those. Target clearance racks and Old Navy clearance racks have some great deals too.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:13 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• MARSHALL'S, TJ MAXX, AND ROSS they have designer for alot less I can get a hoodie, tshirt and jeans for $50.
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 11:21 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• jammies at Marshall's I got a Carter set and it cost me a whopping $4
    Ibelongtojesus

Answer by Ibelongtojesus at 11:22 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I have $200.00 For clothes for my kids ages 8 11 12 14 this will be interesting.. They need at least two pairs of pants each and a couple shirts,socks,jammies.The daughter 12,wants twilight clothes,THATS NOT happening...I wish we had a maceys here.... We just have a maceys grocery store..
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 11:49 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• If you go to Jcpenney's check the paper or online to print coupons first. I subscribe to their newsletter and they almost always have a $10 off of $40 or $50 coupon to use in stores. Several times a year I also get $10 off of $10 coupons so basically ten worth of free products. You might try googling JcPenney coupons. Old Navy also has really good deals and if you use their Old Navy credit card you get 10% off of your purchase every Tuesday in store. It isn't advertised so most people don't know that. Also they send freebie coupons pretty often too. :) Hope that helps! Happy Holidays!
    usbornebooksdh

Answer by usbornebooksdh at 5:59 PM on Dec. 19, 2009