What are you giving your mom for Christmas?

I am out of ideas.....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• nothing this year..were only buying for the kids because we're all saving up to go on a cruise together in the summer..but usually i get my mom a gift card to the shopping channell (canada here) because she looooves getting kitchen gadgets from there..
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 12:59 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• on the photo center of walmart.com ...there are these photo/memory books you can make.... I made one for my mom on there and got it last week...it was sooo nice..the pictures are actually printed onto the page, I think i am going to do one for my daugters birthday..and make it like princess themed...you can write captions, so i can make it into like a story book...

and it was under $20

other than that, we got her some clothes and earrings.
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 1:00 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Coffee. My mom is a coffee-aholic and some friends of our are selling really quality coffee at $15/lb for a fundraiser for their adoption funds. I'm a total adoption supporter and was out of ideas for my mom anyway, so it worked out great!
    fluud7

Answer by fluud7 at 1:04 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• we give our parents pics of our son
    brodysmama23

Answer by brodysmama23 at 1:27 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• My sil and I take the kids and get their pictures taken together every year at Christmas for my parents.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I'm getting her a box of See's chocolates, she don't need anything and you can't go wrong with Chocolate.

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 1:45 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Considering my mom has never bought anything from victorias secret and that she has been nagging she needs new bras.... = )
    misscortez420

Answer by misscortez420 at 3:43 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• this year i got her a big book of elephants... she loves them and its a beautiful book... its talks about the beauty of the creature and how much joy they bring to the earth... and its got wonderful pictures!!! :)
    sunshine89

Answer by sunshine89 at 3:56 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Ok I will give you a run down

quesidilla maker, digital camera, topsy turvey tomato thing, 3 tier basket, slap chop, manicure set, sleep mask, candle holders, shower hooks(for her theme), 20 questions, a kitchen towel that matches her kitchen theme, a carosel(sp?, she collects them), some jewlery and a MOM eternity necklace. Oh and I made some homeade tree picture ornaments.
    AshMomToShawn

Answer by AshMomToShawn at 4:22 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I don't talk to my birth mom, I am giving my mother in law $100 in Bath and body works.
    And my step mom, i believe we're going to get a day at the spa. lol
    It was originally her gift, but i had talked to her if she would ever go and she said not alone, lol
    She still doesn't know, lol
    Mitch_Gray37

Answer by Mitch_Gray37 at 4:27 AM on Dec. 19, 2009