Formula making baby fussy?

My baby is four weeks old and if she isn't sleeping or eating she is crying. I also think she sleeps less than usual and definatly not for long enough periods. usually an hour at a time. She seems to be hungry all the time but she is gaining weight well. Should I change her formula? Her nurse didn't think it was a big deal or that I was exagerating. Sorry about the bad spelling.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• i bet shes hitting a growth spurt....
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 12:53 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Is it a high iron formula?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:06 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• it has 1.8 mg of iron, is that high?

OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• You might try a soy formula. My middle son had trouble and was fussy until we changed to soy.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:39 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• If baby is having such a hard time on formula (and yes all of what you explained are normal side effects for a FF baby) why not breastfeed? I personally couldn't watch my child in that much pain knowing that I could make it all better. Get baby to the breast and relieve her of all that pain.

Anonymous