totally annoyed

my DH's friend and wife have been trying to concieve for about 2 years with no luck. everytime someone else gets pregnant, she rants about how so&so do not deserve to have a baby because of a number of reasons- not being married, not having a college education, because they were mean to her in high school (and we are 30 years old now), she is always passing judgement. meanwhile, even though she is married, her husband is not a college graduate, they fight all the time, he absuses presecription drugs and uses recreational drugs, she just blew $24,000 in 3 months and never once tried to go to the dr. and get fertility drugs or even get checked out. she makes it akward for anyone else to talk about their children bc she will start crying and leave. i am past feeling bad for her mainly because she spent all that money on nonsense and she could have used it to get pregnant. what is a good way to handle her???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I can understand her pain and frustration...unless you have tried t o get pregnant and it didnt happen and you have to watch other people concieve/get pregnant its hard.I went through it when dh and i were trying for our dd,seemed like everyone was having babies except for us.However I wasnt mean or rude.Sounds like to me she is just extremely frustrated..however they should get there lives in order first.
    Nattiesmom9603

Answer by Nattiesmom9603 at 8:25 AM on Dec. 19, 2009