Does your husband do this?

When the phone rings in our house my husband yells "the phones ringing", like if he doesn't tell me I won't know the phone is ringing. I love my dh but sometimes I just want to smack him. Does your dh do this or anything like it that annoys you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When my SO asks me to get something that is closer to him than me. like if he asks me to get him a diaper while im on the other side of the room and he is a few ft away. lol
    Cappy1979

Answer by Cappy1979 at 1:13 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• When we are doing our spring clean out the garage and go through boxes he will go through things and keep handing them to me , pretty soon I am sitting there with a pile of things and he just keeps handing more over. One day I finally said to him, "hun can you hold on I need to go find my magic mary poppins bag to put all this in" he looked over at me confused and i just pointed to the pile then said " where exactly do you think i should put all of this? handing it to me takes care of your issue but what do you expect me to do with it?"

Sometimes I think they just dont think things through. When I am the one going through things i have a box for donations a box for trash and a box to sort what we are keeping, I am organized about it. When he is in charge there is no ryhme or reason to his methods lol.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:40 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• When we're in the store,my husband will get something off the shelf and hand it to me! I'm like "hon,put it in the cart,what am I suppose to do with it?"
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 10:53 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• my hubby does evrything he can to annoy me sometimes I don't know why I put up with him it's his mission in life to annoy me and the kids he's just a big kid
    mom2ryneandsam

Answer by mom2ryneandsam at 3:38 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• OMG, in our house the second the phone rings (and I mean before the very first ring has ended) my hubby looks at me and asks, "who is it?" And usually I say "how the hell should I know"? I mean come on, I'm sitting with him on the couch and the phone is on the other side of the room how in the hell could I know who it is. Ugh, that drives me crazy.
    Julia0331

Answer by Julia0331 at 2:02 AM on Dec. 20, 2009