I am freaking out and don't know what exactly to do??

I have been on birth control now for just about a year straight. Never missed a pill nothing. I always take it on time every night. I usually have a 3 to 7 day cycle and sometimes on a rare occasion a 2 day cycle. Well I have not started my period at all and I am 6 days late according to my birthcontrol pack. There's not a highly chance I am pregnant but I went ahead and took a home test just to make sure and it came back negative. Is this normal not to have your period on occassion? I started a different brand of birth control but the dr told me it had the same ingridients as my other brand so not to worry. I have been on it for 2 months. I have been EXTREMELY stressed out this month but in the past I have been extremely stressed out too and started, but of course that was before my son was born. Please any advice on what I should do? Should I be worrying so much about this? Please don't bash me. My son will be 1 Jan 2.

leann74016

Asked by leann74016 at 1:28 AM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If you have been really stressed and you had a negative then I would just relax and not worry about it.
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 1:33 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• If you are 6 days late and have a neg test then i would say you are fine. Stress can cause you Period to not start. Just relax it is not likely that you are pregnant.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:04 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• You can miss periods on the pill. Keep taking it like always so you don't get pregnant.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:51 PM on Dec. 19, 2009