What funny thing has your kid said lately?

My DD (who is 5) told me she wants to be a mommy when she grows up. I say great, if that's what you want, but only when you're much older. So then she says "Well I think I will have 5 kids, and then I'll give them all to you" LMAO! I told her that she can't have kids and then just give them to me to raise. And she says "Well if you didn't want to take care of kids then why did you HAVE any?" lol. Like I'm suppose to want to take care of her kids too :) Silly girl!

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 2:02 AM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My 2 year old just got a new toy, I don't know who/what it is but it looks like the Mucinex character- green, ugly expression, and very fat. He calls it "Mama". I'm 7 months pregnant, but come on!!
    mnt_2_b_mommy

Answer by mnt_2_b_mommy at 3:16 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• My husband and I are very active in our local church and we have been trying to teach our son who made the different animals in our home so we will ask him "who made the............" and so on. Today my husband asked him who made James and he says "Daddy". It was so funny!
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 2:09 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• *points* "W!" lol. she is two and just learning her letters and we were walking out of walmart and she she saw the big WALMART on the building and recognized a letter she knew :) I thought it was adorable (the way she says "W" also helps with the cute factor).
    SandraB383

Answer by SandraB383 at 2:44 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• a couple weeks ago it was hailing outside and the hail covered the whole ground, and it was loud..my daughter looked outside and was so excited and came running to me saying "MOMMY MOMMY i need a bowl, and my boots" and i asked her why, and she said "because its raining popcorn!!!" she was super excited!! so then i let her go outside, she put some in a bowl and there was a dirty one, and she tried to wash it in the sink...but it melted...lol..so she got all sad! lol it was funny!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 2:58 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• My 4 yr old loves sayin "You fuckin nano!" all the time and everyone laughs, and when his teacher told him time out he said fuck no and she started laughing! He also made a song thats called chingada marde.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:25 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Cute! My 4 year old niece is very bright for her age. Oneday she asked me where do babies come from? I told her from inside your tummy. She said, "Auntie, my stomach too small, they have to be in yours.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 3:50 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• There is no way my 4 year old would ever use profanity, and its not funny at all, it proves how poor your parenting skills are. I'm not bashing you, but there is no way my son or nieces would ever use profanity, not even in a joking manner. I would be ashamed if my child used profanity in school, it only show the teacher that he is picking it up from you. Correct him now, tell him it is wrong, do not laugh, you're telling him it is okay.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 4:18 AM on Dec. 19, 2009