abortion or not?

how do you know rather or not you want to keep a baby or have an abortion? idk which option is best for me right now. Financially i cant afford another child, i mean i can.. but we'd be just getting by.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• That isn't really a question anyone can answer for you. People who are opposed to abortion on religious grounds are simply going to tell you not to do it. That would be an awful act to live with. You could consider adoption. There are many people who would do anything for a healthy newborn and would provide it with a wonderful life. You and your partner are going to have to give this very careful thought.
    Marwill

Answer by Marwill at 2:07 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• All I can say is just follow your gut. Listen to your inner voice. And don't let these other crazy pro-life moms bully you. It's your life, your body, your decision.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:11 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I personally am against abortion.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 2:14 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• thanks ladies
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I agree with Anon :11. Follow your heart, & don't let anyone else pressure you into doing something you don't want to do (either way). Take some time, maybe a week, and listen to your gut. You will know what to do- even if it's the answer you may not think is best right now for whatever reason.
    Best wishes :)
    emslala

Answer by emslala at 2:34 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• No one can decide for you because you are the one who has to live with the decision regardless of what you choose. I contemplated this myself, and found these questions from Planned Parenthood to be helpful:
    Can I afford to have a child? Can I afford to have an abortion?
    Would I prefer to have a child at another time?
    What would it mean for my future and my family's future if I had a child now?
    Would I consider putting the child up for adoption?
    Do I have strong religious beliefs about abortion?
    How do I feel about other women who have abortions?
    How important is it to me what other people will think about my decision?
    Can I handle the experience of having an abortion?
    Is anyone pressuring me to have an abortion? Am I being pressured not to have an abortion?
    Think about what your answers mean to you. You may want to discuss with your partner, someone in your family, a friend, a trusted religious advisor or counselor.
    atigergirl

Answer by atigergirl at 3:44 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I couldn't imagine ever having one, especially after already having children. I couldn't get over that. Adoption would be a better option for me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:07 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• there is also increased risks to any future pregnancies. it's worth time to google
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:08 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Abortion is murder and i dont know if u believe in god or not but.. when u go to him when u die .. god will ask you why did u abort one of my creations ? what will u say? he will send you to hell .. and when u go to hell u feel like your being burnt for eternity .. thats gotta hurt...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:57 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:09 AM on Dec. 19, 2009