Do you have True Religion jeans? Did you really pay $284.00 for them?

I really, really want to get a pair of True Religion jeans...but $284.00! Really? It's not that I can't afford it but come on what are these jeans made out of that they cost so much. So if you have them please let me know if they are really worth it!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:23 AM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I don't have any but I would so never pay that much for jeans, but I usually pass if they are more than $20 lol. Idk they might be made with gold lining lol
    Rebeccaroe

Answer by Rebeccaroe at 7:56 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I think the most ive paid for jeans was $50. Do they do dishes and babysit your kids for you if you want a night out?....lol For that price they better come with some jewelry in the pockets!
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 8:21 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I don't know- at this point, if I could find a pair of jeans I were really, really happy with, I would pay that much!! Jeans are something that can last a long, long time. So, yes, If i liked them, I would pay that much.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:05 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• OMG...they are just jeans. They are denim. They probably look like jeans you could buy at Walmart. Don't ever beleieve the hype about "FAshion" and don't fall for the "snob appeal". Wearing expensive jeans will never make you "special". It will just make you look like a gullible fool.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• They are awesome jeans! And they will last forever!

To the pp who clearly has serious issues, I'm sorry but walmart jeans definitely don't look as good as more expensive jeans. I want to look good in my jeans and that is personally why I pay more. You continue to buy your walmart jeans and try and not worry what everyone else is spending on their clothes.

To the original poster, Get them on ebay, you will pay half the price if not less :)
    newmomma14

Answer by newmomma14 at 11:17 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Try MEK. They are a boutique style premium denim. The price ranges from $125-$160 usually. The Buckle carries them if you have that store near you. Otherwise you'd have to look online to find someone that carries them. I worked at the buckle and ended up with about 11 pair. I LOVE them. Great jeans just a little less expensive than the true religions.
    Nesa_Z

Answer by Nesa_Z at 11:39 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Also, the Buckle (if you have one) has free alteration and repair in-store for the life of the jean. I ripped the rear in a pair last week and even though it's crazy holiday season they were ready by Thursday!
    http://www.mekdenim.com/
    Nesa_Z

Answer by Nesa_Z at 11:43 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Find them at a discount. My BF just bought some for my goddaughter for Xmas and she paid $112; the most I've seen them for is $250, so shop around.

Don't know if they're worth it or not though, can't help u with that.
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 11:47 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I most i've ever paid for a pair of jeans is $80.... for a pair of tommys back when I was in school
    meNmine

Answer by meNmine at 12:46 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I can't imagine any article of clothing being worth that much. Aside from a good coat that will last 20 years or something... I am a very frugal shopper. We wear mostly name brands, but I never buy anything full price. I wait for sales and try to have coupons on top of that. I think the most we have ever paid for a pair of jeans is maybe $60 for husband's, and even that killed me!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 2:51 PM on Dec. 19, 2009