I screwed up, nothing for 15 month old for x-mas, what would you do?

We have 5 kids and I got stuff for the 4-17 year olds.We found out yesturday we HAVE to make a house payment on tuesday, we have nothing for money as of today it all has to go to the house, I havn't gotten anything for the baby(15 month old yet) what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:24 AM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Holidays

• Hi Mommy - it's a hard choice to make I know but It' the right one to pay the house. For Baby any toys put aside that haven't been played with for a good while? Maybe even packed away from older kids when they were little? If so take them wash 'em off and wrap 'em up. Any dvd's from a while ago that haven't been watched for a while? Dig those up and wrap up, act as if it's something too never seen or used before.

Have around u or near u a dollar or two literally a thrift shop store run by a church or a hospital, or run by a nurse's association, a community organization their toys are very very very super inexpensive and well worth checking out.

Also babies that age don't know what's in style what's not - do you sew? Take older kidsclothes and make new clothes for baby or a cuddle blanket.

You can also get a box and put into it tons of separate crumpled bright wrapping. Call them Christmas Balls and play catch with them.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 7:36 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• JMO, The 15 month old does not know what christmas is any was. You should not worry about the present.

Answer by louise2 at 7:28 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I agree! Just give the baby the larger empty boxes and paper shopping bags (NOT plastic!)--they'll have MUCH more fun crawling in and out of them!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:35 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Probably will have more fun in the paper and boxes after opening, If concerned, go to a dollar store, and purchase something.
    3rdDay

Answer by 3rdDay at 7:35 AM on Dec. 19, 2009