what did you get your kids and your so for xmas?

just curious what everyone got their kids and so for xmas, if you celebrate it.

oOmomaliciousOo

Asked by oOmomaliciousOo at 7:50 AM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Holidays

• I got my son (1 1/2) a puzzle, a couple board books, a night light, a booster seat so he can sit at the table, a stuffed puppy, and a talking Elmo doll. I kind of went over board but the booster seat and the nightlight are really for me to make my life easier! Haha :)
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 8:24 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• cars, trucks, dolls, makeup, lotions, soaps, pajamas, dvds, games, ive got 4 so the list goes on :)
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 8:24 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• We got our 7 year old a digital camera, a Nintendo DS game, a PS2 game, 2 board games. Our 4 year old is getting a play kitchen, kitchen accessories, Little Mermaid walkie talkies, and some LPS toys. They both are getting a bunch of cute Hello Kitty stocking stuffers from Target.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 8:58 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Oh forgot DVDs. They each got one.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 9:01 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• my kids are getting clothes !my husband is getting clothes .and they are all getting a PS3 and 3 games for it and my youngest is getting 3 games for his DS and 2 board games !i kinda got off easy this year !NO TOYS!!! my kids arent babies they want expensive stuff !
    lakajungurl

Answer by lakajungurl at 9:25 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• We got our boys (ages 2 and 3) superman pjs with the capes on the back (they keep using their sisters receiving blankets as capes lately). We got them an easel to share and paper, markers, chalk, etc. to use with it. They each also get an ornament. Our dd is only 4 months and she just got an ornament. DH and I aren't exchanging this year since things are a little tight.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• i got DD an electronic keyboard for toddlers, a puzzle, a magnadoodle, a little ppl farm, a The Count DVD, Elmo bathtime boats, and DH bought her a stuffed giraffe. shes our only & this is her first C-mas to be big enough to unwrap presents...so i started buying presents in October haha.

DH is getting a nice hardback copy of Stephen King's Salem's Lot...i got it at Half Price Books for $8 (originally $35) and some chocolate covered cherries (its a tradition haha).
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 9:42 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Each of my kids (DD 7 and DS 1) got xmas pj's, ornament, bathmat, bubblebath, webkins, 7 outfits, 2 dvd's, 1 cd, 1 game, and like 6 toys each. We got my DD a Wii and 2 games and my DS a VSmile Baby and 2 games.

My husband is getting socks, underwear, undershirts, the newest Nip/Tuck season on dvd and a 12 month subscription to XBox Live.
    Born2BAMommy5

Answer by Born2BAMommy5 at 9:47 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• my son is 3 and this is the first year he has actually asked for a specific toy. I did all my shopping before he asked for it, but we were able to get his Handy Manny Motorcycle for under the tree! Other than that it's just little stuff... a couple books, some new playdoh, some markers....a few other little things.
    My daughter is only 2 months old. I picked up just a few little toys and some clothes. Mostly just so she has stuff to open so my son isn't thinking santa didn't leave anything for baby lol. we really don't need much for her cause we had all our old baby stuff.
    stykir

Answer by stykir at 9:51 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I got hubby 2 pairs of jeans and 3 X-Box games. And an ordanment. And I got our son (1) a music book, toy cellphone, drumsticks he can wave around and they make nosie, and a toy gutair. Not much so hey we're good. And hubby got me a new crib for the new baby. Its what I wanted. He got mad at me cause I wouldn't let him get anything just for me. I told him I didn't need anything but the new baby to come does. So yup yup.
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 10:26 AM on Dec. 19, 2009