Will anyone else admit to having eaten chocolate for breakfast?

I had a rough night. So bad I cracked open a bag of Christmas candy like some people would pop open a beer. I had some leftover and ate it for breakfast. I felt my bad night justified it, lol!

WindyTheWidow

Asked by WindyTheWidow at 9:56 AM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol I've done it before.... Sometimes you just need the chocolate
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 9:58 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• lol- not unless it's chocolate flavored coffee, i don't eat breakfast. but you shouldn't have to justify anything to yourself... we ALL have those days and nights, and weeks, and months, and in some cases... years. have a piece for me, would you? i feel a migraine coming on, so i'm pushing caffeine & aspirin (am OUT of my Frova), and chocolate sure does sound good!!!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 9:59 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• having chocolateI thought chocolate was a staple of the breakfast menu! I guess I should stop eating it for breakfast if it's not!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:01 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• hahaha - well not today but of course I've eaten chocolate for breakfast!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:05 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• have you been spying on me? lol..as a hairstylist, i get all kinds of xmas goodies this time of year from clients..one bag of chocolate-covered peanuts was consumed little by little all week. and yes, sometimes, for breakfast..goes great with coffee!! (now, if i could just find someone to take away the rest of it..there's tons more chocolate delights left unopen..probably enough to last another year!)
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 10:07 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Yeah sure! I have eaten chocolate in all kinds of forms--cookies,candy , pie,muffins....Peanut Butter Cups,too. WHy not? Just for the fun of it!
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 10:08 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I prefer to call it brunch
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:15 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• There is NO time of day that chocolate isn't ok according to me.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 10:17 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Lisa, I can't believe you can make a bag of chocolate covered peanuts last a whole week, lol! That would last me 24 hours tops. The sad thing is I would probably be sleeping for 7 of those hours!
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 10:18 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• chocolate candy- no
    chocolate cake- yes!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:30 AM on Dec. 19, 2009