Who had the worst night?

So I will skip over all of the small annoying things that happened yesterday and get right to the big event.....It was about 8pm and I was driving home after having picked DS up from his Grandma's house. It had rained a lot earlier in the day but it was all clear a the time. I hit one hellacious pothole/sinkhole caused by the rain so hard it flattened my tire. I was paying attention but I never saw it. Somehow the car didn't pull too much and I was able to pull into a parking lot of an auto auction where another car was being towed after blowing out TWO tires on the same darned pothole! There was yet a third car that had done the same thing before him. I'm freaking out, by this time the baby is awake and crying.....anyway I call my FIL to rescue us (DH works nights) and DS had himself a fine time sitting in my lap in the front seat pressing buttons, rolling the windows down, cutting the lights on and off.....cont'd

WindyTheWidow

Asked by WindyTheWidow at 10:12 AM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LMBO!! I'm sure he came back strong after the potty break...lol Hope today is better for you :)
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 10:38 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• The biggest pain in my butt was probably trying to hook up my carseat properly into my FIL's vehicle. We decided it would be best if we got the baby home and then just dealt with the car in the morning. HORRIBLE! I shudder to think at what could've happened. Anyway, fastforward to after DH gets home and we have a pretty decent evening, so good we are having some seriously hot sex in the living room........AND........he has to stop to go pee........UGH! Things went DOWNhill from there, lol! I was so wide awake at 4am it was like I'd injected caffiene into my veins or something. I got all of three hours of sleep and am in a surprisingly good mood. (The chocolate maybe?) DH is in for it tonight, though.......no water after 8pm, LOL!
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 10:16 AM on Dec. 19, 2009