Do you save Christmas cards or throw them out?

I look at them and then throw them straight in the trash. If it has a picture, if I like the person, I will put it on the refrig. if not, it is in the trash also.

I hate clutter.

This is one reason I don't want to send out cards this year...it is a huge waste IMO

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I keep them and then box them with the Christmas stuff on Jan 1st
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 10:35 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• It depends. If the card comes with a family photo or a picture of the person that sent it. I'll try them into ornaments and either decorate our tree or some other portion of our house with them. If it's just a normal card, I read it & throw it away.
    piercedbeauty21

Answer by piercedbeauty21 at 10:36 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• We save them and recycle them the next year as gift tags by cutting out pieces of the pictures on the front.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:46 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I throw them away after Christmas, usually.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 10:54 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• we display them till new years. Then we might keep one or two that really ment something. One in awhile we get a note writen in one from a family member thats touching so I put in in my keepsake box.
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 11:07 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I keep them and sometimes use them for scrapbooking. Sometimes if they're really pretty, I put them in a picture frame. If there's a picture, I cut the picture out and save it with my other pictures.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I keep the picture cards but through anything else away
    newmomma14

Answer by newmomma14 at 11:10 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• it just depends on who it is from.. lol
    Merricksmom1

Answer by Merricksmom1 at 11:17 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I put my Christmas cards on display until New Years,. Then I throw them away.
    JewelsE

Answer by JewelsE at 11:22 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• The ones with family pictures I keep, because they are picture of my friends and family. I shuffle through the rest, pick out the pretty ones, and cut different Christmas shapes out of them to make a decorative garland. The past few years I've been doing reindeer shapes.
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 11:34 AM on Dec. 19, 2009