What's up with some of the miserable moms on here?!

Why is it that when ppl posts questions ppl automatically turn the whole thing around and try to act like you are the problem?! Really though ! Ughhhhhhhh! I mean I know that I'm far from perfect! I dread reading my answers sometimes.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 AM on Dec. 19, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I know what you mean, sometimes I post crazy questions just for fun and some of the moms on here have their noses stuck up in the air so far that they cant let their hair down and relax for a second. Its kinda annoying at times but what are you gonna do? Some of the answers are cool, so in the end its worth it :)
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 10:41 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• If you dread reading the answers, don't post. I do know what you mean, though...some of the ladies are so nasty and rude. I can only feel sorry for them. They must be very unhappy to always feel the need to be so rude and judgmental.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 10:49 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• rolling on floorIt's the SAHM... they are all so damn cranky and grouchy.. they really need to get a job!! LOL!!!!

Serioulsy, get outta the house!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:54 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I find that I come here to answer questions (nicely) and the only questions I ask, for the most part, are "Just For Fun". I think people do it because they have the option to post behind "anonymous" and some people think they were born to make others miserable. I've learned over time to take my serious questions to groups where I'm comfortable and I know people won't act so stupid. Good luck to you!
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 10:58 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Hey I'm not grouchy....your grouchy.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 10:59 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• well personally i try to keep my personal things to myself unless its a question i cant ponder on and i will ask...but if its drama...i dont go there because i know that every mom has a different opinion. But as far as im concerned the least we know about each others personal life the better off we are...then we wont get our feelings hurt. your right, i have cafemom friends that i occasionally talk to foe personal things....or i do go to my groups where i know im comfortable talking with. But cafemom is suppose to be a place where we can unleash and be comfortable and yes we do have different types of mothers that feel differently....but just move on and dont let it get to you.
    brandoneaglemom

Answer by brandoneaglemom at 1:19 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I know what you mean....but I just figure that their attitude problem is just that THEIR problem and keep on moving. I try not to let it get to me. : )
    Anonymous