what do you believe?

Do you believe that everyone is worthy of forgivness? Whether you cheated, lied, stole, even commited murder? What do you think?

blondiemaker07

Asked by blondiemaker07 at 11:08 AM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Forgiveness has nothing to do with worthiness of the person who did the wrong doing. It has to do with the person doing the forgiving. Do I think everyone should be forgiven. Yes but again, for the sake of the person offended. When you hold grudges and don't forgive you harm yourself and block your own blessings giving the person who did the (whatever) control over you.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:18 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I believe everyone is worthy of forgiveness. A sin is a sin, like a lie is a lie. there aren't levels of sin. If you do something wrong and admit to it I think you should be forgiven
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 11:18 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• See I just can't fathom that the "sin" of adultory or premarital sex is on the same level as a Child Molester or a Rapist. Just not possible in my mind. So on that note, yes, some things can be forgiven, but I could NEVER forgive someone who hurt my children, that's up to GOD to do and I'm not GOD
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:30 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• in short. NO.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:33 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• NO!

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:19 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• No. Definately not. Infact, for me forgiving the person for what they've done is something that they earn. I can forgive the situation, which is basically me accepting that it happened and truely moving on. However, forgiving that person means that I have to accept them for who they are and what they did to me personally. I don't agree that everyone should get that chance to be forgiving. NOBODY is deserving of forgiveness. Not a single soul on this planet is entitled to forgiveness. However, some people have a little more leeway then others depending on the severity of their actions/words.

I'll be the first to admit .. you're sure as hell lucky if you even get a second chance at regaining my chance. Let alone getting me to forgive you. If you've done me wrong you're pretty much done and out.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:43 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I agree with Zakysmommy
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:05 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Do you think you are worthy of forgiveness? Treat others the way you want them to treat you.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 1:21 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• No. Certain things yes. Murder, no. Eye for an eye with me.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 1:25 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Depends...

Without repentance there is not forgiveness.

They must repent of their sins. Now I'm not perfect I sometimes am slow to forgive or just can't bring myself to. But God will always forgive so long as their is TRUE repentace.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:29 AM on Dec. 20, 2009