Do you ever boycott a resturant or store because of their religious view?

Example: go into a store and see a lot santanic items or the music is Christian?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Uh no, I could care less how other people believe
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:18 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• No,but I changed doctors because I found out she was a evangical christian.She wasn't big on giving out medicine when I felt it was needed like anxiety meds for my autistic son.I felt her religious beliefs were clouding her work.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 11:20 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• No, but I have boycotted them for their lack of religious tolerance. I don't mind shopping in a store that carries religious items of any religion, but I don't want anything to do with stores that don't respect the choices of their employees & customers. I recently boycotted a local restaurant for an ignorant & discriminatory statement the owner made publicly.

nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 11:23 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• No if I don't like what they sell I don't shop there. I don't care who else likes it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I did change doctores because the OB/GYN was very much for killing babies. I did not think he could fight for my babies life if he murdered the lives a innocent babies right before seeing me
    Anonymous

• no, i would just not go there anymore.
    necro1134

Answer by necro1134 at 12:28 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• If store / restaurant says/does something that is very much against my faith then I usually don't go there anymore. It's hard to boycott everything that says/does something against my faith, so I pretty much just look for things that are blantant.
    MamaBee07

Answer by MamaBee07 at 12:49 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• no, not if the food is good or I get a bargain. i can always choose to get a To Go box of the food.
    Anonymous

• Well I won't shop in a christian book store....but if a store happens to have religious materials alongside others, I don't care.
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 2:07 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Well I don't necessarily boycott them... there are a lot of restraunts that I don't go in, but not bc of what they believe in or who may run/own them, it's simply bc I don't like such food... and if dh is in the mood for it, it's carry out for him...

Now say it's as the pp'r said... a christian book store or it says it's a certain type of store with only this type of items, then unless I am looking for an item or gift in that area, then I would go and see if they have what I need other wise there is no reason for me to go into them ... and again it's not bc of what they are selling, it's bc it is not of MY interest... nothing more or less....

gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 2:36 PM on Dec. 19, 2009