I just wanna know why some people get so mean in their answers?

Some of the answers that I recieve when posting questions on here make me wanna cry! I cannot beleive how cruel and judgmental people can sound. Im not sure if Im asking people to be nicer on here or what but I just had say something.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• It's easy to be rude to someone when you're hiding behind a screen. Don't let it bother you.
    LuvBug3

Answer by LuvBug3 at 11:20 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Some people are having a bad day and cant help but to project, I know I'm guilty of it at times... sorry if it was me :)
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 11:20 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I hear you sister! Sometimes you just want someone to hear you out,and instead you get chewed out for no reason!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 11:21 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I haven't seen any that were THAT bad. but note how the rude ones are always ....Anonymous
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:21 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Awwww don't cry. Who cares what people you've never met and never will say? It's the Internet...you get all kinds of people. Maybe you shouldn't ask questions if you take the answers so personally? You become a target for abuse if you react that way.
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:22 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• ive seen some HORRIBLE ones. like once a girl wanted to know how to get thru missing her baby that she gave for adoption. most moms were supportive, but one asshole had the nerve to say "then why did you give your baby away?" or something along those lines. people are just douches- dont worry about em.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Some people say things like "am I a bad mother?" and then get upset when someone says "yes you are." If someone doesn't want to hear that they are a bad mother, they shouldn't ask that question. Some people ask "what do you think?" and get upset when people tell them what they think. Another bad one is "what's your advice?"

You may be asking questions the wrong way. You may be asking questions and not wanting to hear the answers people are giving you. It could be the questions you are asking aren't right for CM. It is hard to tell inflection in answers and you may take something the wrong way. Sometimes someone is kidding and others think they are serious.
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 11:29 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Because their lives are sour and bitter and enjoy spreading their vile to total strangers.

Answer by older at 11:39 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• That's life. Some people are sweet, other people are sour. Most people can be either, depending on what kind of day they're having.

Remember: This is the internet.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 12:04 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Don't let it get to you.  Think of if this way, do you really care what some virtual stranger thinks? 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:21 PM on Dec. 19, 2009