Saturday evening... Any plans?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:43 AM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yeah, night out with my SO, his daughter and my sons!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I have big plans. I went to work at 8 am I'm here until 10 pm and then...here comes the fun part, I get to to go home and go to sleep to do the whole 14 hour work day again tomorrow. Goodie :p
    bjw_053109

Answer by bjw_053109 at 11:45 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I was going to a Christmas party again tonight but we have roughly 14 inches of snow & expecting to keep it up until 7 am Sunday. Hopefully if the electric holds up I'm going to bake cookies & get some more wrapping done.
    mommorgan

Answer by mommorgan at 11:45 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• My mother is keeping the kids overnight and me and Dh will be wrapping their gifts from Santa so we can relax on Xmas Eve.
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 11:50 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• trying to keep my son on a decent schedule! he's been all over the place with it so I'm going to watch and regulate the monster all day and MAYBE get out of the house and do some Christmas shopping. (Happy Saturday :)
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 11:51 AM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I'm working 6 - 11.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 12:18 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• was supposed to be going to my Uncles Tickle Toon Typhoon concert but we arent now :*( but probably jsut sitting at home playing World Of Warcraft now lol
    MommyOf2kids67

Answer by MommyOf2kids67 at 12:22 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Last night we (DH and I) had surprise plans come upon us. We threw the kids at their Grandma and went out to the comedy club with my BIL and his lady. During/after they show they drank (I don't drink) and we hung out at the ajoining bar until 2am. Good times. Therefore, tonight (Saturday night) we are staying home and relaxing. Probably going to bed early.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:37 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I have a christmas party tonight and then my mom should be at my house by 10 pm after a 14 hour drive. So I will be staying up late to see my baby brother and sister and my mommy and step daddy LOL
    lovemybabys1106

Answer by lovemybabys1106 at 1:09 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• well lets see, i'm about to get hit by this blizzard up the east coast. i have to work all night and my work wil not shut down for the night which sucks. i hope that i can still get home late at night since we're suppose to get 26 inches of snow while i'm at work. i want to be home with my 2 month old daughter :(
    samantha21385

Answer by samantha21385 at 1:46 PM on Dec. 19, 2009