In your opinion, what's the best way to make friends on here?

CW1216

Asked by CW1216 at 12:01 PM on Dec. 19, 2009 in About CafeMom

• I'm a newbie! very social :) I'll be your friend
    mysilentmorning

Answer by mysilentmorning at 12:05 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• PM them. Especially if you've seen their posts and either have something in common with them, agree with them on some things, etc. Just start writing people you feel you could connect with. I think that's pretty much the only way to make friends on here.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:21 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Yeah there really is no other way....you can tell by people's posts if they might be someone you want to be friends with....have a look at their profile too if it's public. Good luck!
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 12:51 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• go to my page and click on some of my friends and go from there...and i also find them through journal posts and thought bubbles when i add my comments. they usually write back and somehow we just find a connection. good luck and eventually you will get there. being social is a good way!!
    brandoneaglemom

Answer by brandoneaglemom at 1:12 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• If you want to meet them, find girls in your area and start chatting. I've met 3 on here and we get together on bdays and such.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 1:20 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I think finding groups that interest you, that you are comfortable with, is the best way to make friends.
    firenicecream

Answer by firenicecream at 7:52 PM on Dec. 19, 2009