IF IM 37 WEEKS & 3 DAYS & MY BABY IS ONLY ACTIVE AT NIGHT.. IS THAT NORMAL?

HE MOVES BUT HE GETS VERY ACTIVE STARTING AT A CERTAIN TIME IN THE LATE AFTERNOON... IS THIS NORMAL FOR ANY OTHER MOM IN THIS WEEK?

JaidenzMoMMi

Asked by JaidenzMoMMi at 12:45 PM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Not much room in there. The important thing is that the baby is active some of the time. The baby may sleep in the day. That will be wonderful after the baby is born!
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 12:48 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• Yeah the babies have a sort of schedule too, Also my Midwife told me babies get more active at night because the mother is resting so the baby is getting more oxygen so he moves around more! im 39 weeks and mine gets realy hyper around 3-5 in the morning every morning haha
    Anonymous

• My son is 9 months old, but when I was pregnant, around 36 or 37 weeks I started freaking out for the same reason, he would only move at night. I would sit around all day and wait for him to move, and I would get so scared, finally I went to my obgyn and she told me it was completely normal, So unless the baby never moves at all I wouldn't worry about it.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 1:12 PM on Dec. 19, 2009