Has your sister ever flirted with your husband or SO?

How did you handle it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• nope never
    Shyma

Answer by Shyma at 1:02 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• No...and if she ever did it would be the last time..hard to flirt with your head slapped backwards on your body! lol
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 1:06 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• My sister likes to bug my DH... She is 13 though haha. Ive often wondered if its because she likes him... Even if it is she is 13 and she will grow out of it. But i dont think she knows how to flirt... lol so just bugging and annoying for now
    Anonymous

• Nope, she doesn't like him. He was sort of mean to me when we first got together and she never forgot it. I have him trained now (LOL)

Answer by admckenzie at 1:13 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I would sure as hell hope not. I don't know of any instances that any of my sisters have done this. I would be very upset if any of them had. There is an unwritten law that no sister or friend tries to flirt or move in on your man.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:40 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• My sisters are only sixteen and twelve so no. Plus the older one thinks my husband is a "weirdo" not because he looks like a creepy stalker man but because him and I have a weird sense of humor.
    Anonymous

• Don't have any sisters. Usually it it is jsut harmless family fun anyway.
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 3:43 PM on Dec. 19, 2009