THIS IS TO EARLY MAYBE JUST A SICKNESS?

if i was ovulating and had sex can i experience pregnancy symtoms 3 days after? I highly doubt it I PRAY IM NOT I just had a baby in august but I think i must be coming down with a sickness or something cuz i been tired and feeling sick to my stumach I do not know if i have been ovulating but i do know i usually expect my monthly in the last few weeks of the month I know this sounds kinda silly but just curIous

xaviersmamacita

Asked by xaviersmamacita at 1:08 PM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No it's wayyy too early if you did ovulate to feel anything.
    lovinthislife08

Answer by lovinthislife08 at 2:12 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• I always knew when I was prego. With my 1st child, I had a stitch in my side. My co-workers got really big grins on their faces and told me that I was prego. A month later, I was sicker than a dog. With my other 2 pregnancies, I was always tired. I dragged around the house most of the day. I sounds like you are coming down with something.
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 7:01 PM on Dec. 19, 2009