vbac success stories attempts?

i have a 14 month old daughter. She was delivered via c section i was dialted 6cm then her heart rate started decreasing rapidly. I'm 5 weeks pregnant and hoping to deliever vaginally. Anyone have a vbac story? please share thanks.

bsandz

Asked by bsandz at 1:24 PM on Dec. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Join the VBAC group on Cafemom. There are tons of success stories, information, and resources. They are one of the best places to get support and info on a vbac. I had my 3rd son via VBA2C and it was the BEST experience ever. I'm going into law to specialize in VBAC ban legislature.
    Anonymous

• You can check out the group here, but also go to ICAN meetings in your area. I also just posted this.

doulala

Answer by doulala at 3:43 PM on Dec. 19, 2009

• i had two c-sections with both my daughters. I am having a natural birth at home (Homebirth) with a birthing pool too. I am due April 1.
    aeroslove

Answer by aeroslove at 2:36 AM on Dec. 20, 2009

• All natural VBAC here! It was great! There is a group on Cafe Mom called the Natural VBAC in hospital or something like that . it is a GREAT support system if you want to have your VBAC in hospital.
    Anonymous